Services & Fees
Download and print the Fee Schedule.
The following table describes IESCAREE's credential evaluation services and applicable fees.
|Types of Reports||Description||Fees|
|General Report||A concise Statement of Equivalency, indicating all institutions attended with credentials awarded, and recommendation for U.S. ranges of equivalencies for each credential obtained. This also serves as a summary of applicant's education background. Full completion of Part D on the Application is required in order to have the General Report done. General Report can be done alone for employment or s Immigration purposes.||Fee Schedule|
|Course-by-Course Analysis||A report listing all the courses studied, in chronological order, with U.S. equivalency of credit and grade for each course. This is in transcript format and is usually done for possibility of credit transfer.||Fee Schedule|
|Comprehensive Evaluation Report||This report consists of both course-by-course and general reports. It is recommended for professional licensing and graduate admission purposes. This full report is also normally done for individuals whose degree(s) is considered equivalent to a U.S. Bachelor's degree or higher. The fee for this evaluation will be the total of the fees for both types of reports.||Fee Schedule|
- Multiple programs: Evaluation fee listed on the Fee Schedule is for each program/study to be evaluated. Additional program to be evaluated, i.e. second Bachelor, Master, Certificate, Diploma, will incur additional cost (see Fee Schedule).
- Postage and handling fees: Required for all evaluation requests, to return original documents with evaluation report to applicant. Refer to Fee Schedule for secured mailing options and appropriate fee.
- Grade point average (GPA): GPA is not routinely done unless specifically requested. The course-by-course evaluation must be completed in order to have the GPA, as GPA is calculated from the U.S. equivalency of credits and grades on the course-by-course analysis. A nominal fee of $20, per program, is to be added to the total evaluation fee for this calculation.
- Reconstruction work: In few cases, when the school's transcript does not indicate the hours of study or the credits earned for each subject, the school syllabus is required. If a syllabus is not available, reconstruction work is needed in order to create a course-by-course evaluation. The Reconstruction by Synthesis form must be completed by the applicant for information on the hours of study for each subject on the transcript. The Reconstruction fee is to be determined depending on the complexity of each case.
- Evaluation time: The evaluation process normally takes two to four weeks, depending on the completeness of information submitted, the type of the evaluation report, and the complexity of the documents. All evaluation requests are processed on a first-come first-served basis.
- Rush service: IESCAREE offers rush services of one, two and five-working days. Rush service starts when all required information, documents and fees are received at IESCAREE. Rush service requests are accepted on a case-by-case basis. One-day Rush service needs prior approval. Please contact the Center by email or phone. Money order is required for rush services.
- Additional evaluation set: All evaluation files are kept active for three years from the date the evaluation is requested. The expiration date is indicated on the cover letter attached to the copy of the evaluation report sent to the applicant. Within this period, additional official evaluation set may be requested for different institutions and same purpose, for a nominal fee of $30 per set, including postage and handling fees. If the revision of the evaluation report is needed for a different purpose, i.e. different evaluation format, a $20 revision fee will be charged. Expired files will be purged and destroyed, applicant will need to reapply if an evaluation report is still needed. Discounted fee will be considered for all reapplied applicants.
- Payment: Full payment must be made together with the application and in US dollars by money order, certified bank check, or personal check (payable to IESCAREE). International Money Order is required for payment from overseas. Evaluation fees are non-refundable.
- All fees are subject to change without notice.